Young Rail Professionals are excited to share that Railweek is returning!
Following feedback on Railweek last year we have listened and moved the week of events to 5-11th February 2024. We are hoping to make it bigger and better then ever and better able participation.
This time we are proposing themes across the regions for each day:
- ‘Monday’s Childs Play’ – early years engagement
- ‘Technical Talk Tuesday’ – industry to share insights on individual topics
- ‘Walkabout Wednesday’ – in person site visits and activities
- ‘Thirsty Thursday’ – focus on networking
- ‘Friday Alumni Day’ – A new national event to meet with former members and leaders of YRP
- Saturday and Sunday – Regions will choose different engagement activities
Please keep checking here https://www.youngrailpro.com/page/events/ for updates as event registrations go live over the coming months, or if you would like to get involved contact our Railweek Lead James Shanley through LinkedIn or reach out using the YRP contact form on how you can take part!